- Duck in tucupi: Consisting of duck, tucupi and jambu. The tucupi is a yellow broth extracted from cassava and so it needs to be cooked for a week. The duck, then roasted, is cut into pieces and boiled in tucupi where it soaks for some time. The Jambu is boiled in salted water, drained and placed on the duck. It is served with white rice and cassava flour.
|Photo: Marcos Issa/Argosfoto by portaldoxingu|
- Maniçoba From Tupi Mani, goddess of cassava. It's usually served in a typical clay pot or porcelain. It takes at least a week to be done, because the leaf manioc (cassava plant) after ground must be cooked for at least four days with the intention of eliminating hydrogen cyanide containing. After that it's added the jerky, bacon, tripe, calf's foot jelly, ear, foot and salted pork ribs, smoked sausage, and pork sausage, virtually the same ingredients of a complete feijoada. It is served with white rice, manioc flour and hot peppers to taste.
|Photo by skyscrapercity|
- 'Carurú' it's made with okra, dry and whole shrimp, green seasoning (basil and chicory), fine dry flour and palm oil. After boiled okra, green seasoning and shrimp in the water, add the flour and make a porridge. Next, add to the porridge the well drained okra, shrimp already sauteed with all the spices and finally, palm oil.
|Photo: Gabriel Gonçalves/ G1) by globo|
- Tacacá of Indian origin, is an almost liquid porridge, served in bowls and sold by "tacacazeiras", usually at dusk at the corner of the main streets of Pará cities, especially Belém. It consists of a mixture that takes tucupi, tapioca gum cooked , jambu and dry shrimp.
|Photo: Jean Barbosa - Paratur by turismoparaense|
- 'Vatapá': The vatapá of Pará does not take fish or peanut or cashews nut. In the broth of heads and salted shrimp shells cooked with basil, endive, garlic and parsley, wheat flour is added and / or rice, thus obtaining a porridge. Add up the pure coconut milk, already boiled shrimps and palm oil.
|Photo by wikipedia|
- 'Chibé': A porridge with a slightly acidic taste made from cassava flour and water. Very nutritious because after being processed, cassava surpasses, twice, or more to the amount of most of their nutrients.